hair restoration surgery, blonde hair girl, black bottom,

The era of hair restoration surgery

According to statistics released from a recent member survey conducted by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS)—the world’s leading medical authority on hair loss and hair restoration—hair restoration surgery as a permanent solution for hair loss has surged in popularity over the past decade. The worldwide volume of surgical hair restoration procedures performed […]



  These powders are a cosmetic. It consists of keratin fibers that attach to existing hair and scalp, making a sort of “filling” of depopulated areas. It also contains emollients, collagen, natural plant ingredients and different dyes to resemble the color of the hair of the patient. The formula is applied for topical use on […]


Laser Device

Offered in the market many laser devices to stimulate hair growth. Hairmax laser comb is the only laser that has scientific studies showing effectiveness in patients who have used it. It is the first and only laser device FDA approved light in united states promoting hair growth in both men and women. The laser works […]


Causes of hair loss

The most common cause of hair loss in both men and women is genetic. Indeed, heredity is considered 95% of all cases of alopecia or baldness in North America. The remaining 5% of cases hair loss may be due to a number of things including diet, stress, illness, or medications. Factors that may cause baldness […]


News about Hair Surgery Survey around the World

NEW SURVEY FINDS THE NUMBER OF HAIR RESTORATION PATIENTS WORLDWIDE INCREASED BY 26 PERCENT IN 2008 Bogotá’s hair restoration expert cites more women seeking treatment for hair loss among most notable trends Bogotá , Colombia Despite the worldwide economic downturn in 2008, more people continued to seek treatment for hair loss, according to statistics released […]


New Location

Our New Location: Calle 108 No 17 A 68 BOGOTÁ Thank you for helping us to grow so fast! Due to our commitment to all patients searching for effective and safe treatments for hair loss we decide to improve or location and our schedule for a better convenience: Monday to Friday 7:30 AM to 6 […]